An Amazing Effective and oldest Natural Cough Syrup recipe in the world
Generally, cough is a reflex action which cleans the mucus’s throat or irritants of foreign. A cough to clear the throat is common infrequent action, although there are various situations which can cause a frequent cough. Basically, a cough which lasts for less than 3 weeks is an acute cough. So treat cough lots of people in the world have used and tasted this natural cough syrup. The recipe of cough syrup is used from at least 30 years old. It is the easiest home remedy for a cough, sneezing, cold sign, and sore throatand for other flu, which you make at your home.
A cough is the most popular sign of illness. It is a very annoying condition. A frequent cough can irritate your throat and also make ribs sore. It is related to infection of upper respiratory tract.
Recipe of Natural Cough Syrup
Ingredient to make this natural syrup to cure a cough
- Ginger ¼ tsp
- Water 2 tbsp
- Cayenne pepper ¼ tsp
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Apple Cider Vinegar 1 tbsp
Direction to make this anti-cough syrup recipe
- First of mix very well all ingredients.
- Now keep this natural cough syrup at a temperature of a room and also you can put in a room.
How use this syrup to cure a cough
- Adults can take 1 tbsp of this syrup for 2 to 3 times per day. If you feel it is too spicy then you can add honey into it.
- Children above 10 years can also take 1 teaspoon of this syrup for 2 to 3 times per day. But you must take doctor advice before give this natural cough syrup to your kids who are younger than 10 years.
Remember that ant types of coughs that carry on for more than one week. Also, go with fever or a headache and any a cough with yellow or green mucus must be visited by a doctor and must take doctor’s advice and medicine.
The taste of this natural cough syrup is pungent and burning. It helps to cure an irritated throat and also cure any types of a cough. Particularly cough which is not productive. It is also beneficial to remove phlegm and mucus excess from the throat chest and nose.
Benefits of natural cough syrup
- Ginger is a known as a natural antihistamine. In addition, it also helps to clean the nasal passages and airways from the irritants which can cause allergies, throat irritation and also sneeze. Ginger is extremely warm and beneficial to decongest the throat and sinuses.
- Cayenne pepper is also very spicy which is beneficial to reduce pain by helping the chemical agent which carry pain massage from nerves in the area which affect to your brain.
- Apple cider vinegar also has the same effect. So for good result, you can also use this ingredient.
- This natural cough syrup is also beneficial to prevent some health illness which occurs in the cold season and also protect from infections. It has a role of prophylactic.