Home Remedies for Unwanted Facial Hair
Every woman’s wants to look attractive, beautiful as well as pretty. And also she wants a soft and smooth skin without any facial hair. The facial hair is natural. But the excess growth of facial hair on chin, neck, upper lips and forehead it’s looking not better on our personalities. The common reasons for excess growth of facial hair is dependent on the imbalance of hormones in the body, irregular menstrual cycle, and use of medications due to pregnancy. But now there are many Latest techniques for removing the unwanted hair just like waxing, Laser treatment etc. These treatments are may be painful. So here we suggest you many others best ways to remove your facial hair. Here we suggest some Home remedies and they all are very natural remedies without any side effects and these remedies are very cheaper. So, let’s see the Home Remedies for Unwanted Facial Hair.
Top 10 Best Home Remedies for Unwanted Hair
Spearmint Tea is the best Home Remedies for Unwanted Facial Hair. It is natural medicine to remove your hair and make beautiful. The Spearmint tea is to cut down your androgens to an ideal level.
- First of all take a cup of water and boiled it.
- Then, add 1 tbsp. Dried Spearmint tea in boiled water.
- Close the boiler and the leaves steep in the hot water for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and drink it while it’s hot.
- Drink it at least twice daily.
Green Gram Flour and Rose Water
Green Gram flour is the very best medicine to remove unwanted facial hair. If the people have very sensitive skin then use the mixture of green gram and rose water. It acts as a natural cleanser. Green Gram flour and rose water face pack is the best Home Remedies for Unwanted Facial Hair.
- Take a one bowl and add in the green gram flour.
- Then, add in 1 – ½ tsp. Rose water. You can also add lemon juice in to this mixture.
- If you have sensitive skin then doesn’t add lemon juice.
- Now, apply the paste on your face and leave it when it dry.
- Then, once dry scrub it off your face and repeat this paste twice a week and get the result.
The Egg Mask is the best great mask for remove the unwanted facial hair. Egg white has a very stick consistency. So, it will help to dislodge peach fuzz. It is the best Home Remedies for Unwanted Facial Hair. Use following method for make the egg mask at your home.
- First, Take a one bowl and separate the egg white from the yolk of egg.
- Then, gently beat the egg white using a fork.
- Now, add the 1tbsp of ground sugar and 1 ½ tsp of corn flour to it.
- Then, apply this mixture on your face and wait for it dry.
- Then, peel the mask.
- Repeat, egg mask two times in a week.
Chick Pea flour face pack is the best Home Remedies for Unwanted Facial Hair. Its help to get rid the dead skin cells. Chickpea flour or besan helps you to lighten your complexion.
- Take a one bowl and add in the 1 tbsp besan.
- Then, add in the ½ tbsp yogurt. You can also add the milk and milk cream instead of yogurt.
- Then, add the ¼ tsp turmeric powder in it and make the thick paste.
- Now, apply the paste or mixture on your face.
- Let it dry and once dry scrub it off your face and then wash your face with warm water.
Gelatin Mask is the sticky peel off mask. It is also help for removing blackheads and dead skin cells. It is the amazing and best Home Remedies for Unwanted Facial Hair.
- First, take 1 tablespoon of gelatine in a one bowl with 2 or 3 tablespoon of milk.
- Add 1 teaspoon of lavender oil or lemon juice.
- Mix well the mixture and make the paste.
- Microwave this paste for 10-15 second.
- Then, apply it on your face immediately because the gelatin sets very fast.
- When the mask dries, peel it off.
- Please do not apply this mask on your eyes and eyebrows. Take care of it.
It is the best remedy for best Home Remedies for Unwanted Facial Hair. Fenugreek seeds are very beneficial for health.
- Grind the Fenugreek seeds and Green Gram and Make a Powder.
- Mix both of the powder and add the water to prepare a paste.
- Spread on your face for 15-20 minutes.
- Then, rub off the paste with soft and dry cloth.
- Then, at last wash your face with warm water.
Sugar – Lemon
Sugar and lemon paste is the best Home Remedies for Unwanted Facial Hair. Use this paste for remove your unwanted hair.
- Take a one bowl and add in the 2 table spoon sugar.
- Then add the 2 table spoon fresh lemon juice.
- Then add the 10 tablespoon water and mix it.
- Make sure, Sugar will not melt fully in the water. That is the most important thing.
- Now, apply this on your face in the direction of hair growth.
- Wash it while rubbing gently.
- Try it twice in a week.
Oatmeal is the wonderful remedy for the facial hair removal. It also removes the skin allergies as well as helps to remove dead skin cells. It is the best Home Remedies for Unwanted Facial Hair.
- Take a one bowl and add the oatmeal- 1 teaspoon then add the 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Add lemon juice- 1 teaspoon in it.
- Then, make a paste. Now, apply it on your face for 10-15 minutes.
- Then give the massage on your face on your skin against the direction of hair growth.
- At last, clean your face with warm water.
It is best for the health. Turmeric is the best Home Remedies for Unwanted Facial Hair. It is the Ayurvedic ingredients for the health.
- Take a one bowl and add in the 1-2 tablespoons turmeric powder.
- Then add in the milk and water.
- And make the Paste.
- Now, apply the paste on your face for 10-15 minutes.
- After dry it, rinse off with water.
Making wax at your home it’s very beneficial for you. Home wax is the best Home Remedies for Unwanted Facial Hair. You can also use the fresh Home wax every time.
- Take a one bowl and add in a 2 teaspoon sugar with 1 teaspoon honey.
- Add 1 teaspoon of water and heat the mixture.
- Remove it from flame when mixture develops a dark color and doubles start to appear.
- Then wait until it is cool.
- Now apply on your skin.
- Then, place a cotton strip over it
- Pull in the opposite direction and then wash it.
Thank you for visitCareinfo.inand read this article.