Monsoon Beauty Tips – Best Skin care tips for Monsoon
Bye Bye hot and shiny summer and waiting for Monsoon is deals with great enjoyment of weather but there is some problematic issues regarding your skin, hair, health. Dust particles easily establish on your skin and it makes your skin dull and affect on your skin tone. We follow some changes in our regular duties and we get fresh glowing skin and follow some new Monsoon Beauty Tips. Here you can find some tips how to manage your skin in Rainy season. Here we shared some beauty tips for skin care in monsoon and related information abouthow to take care of your skin in Monsoon, which you can use to enhance your beauty in Monsoon.
BEST MONSOON SKIN CARE TIPS-BEAUTY TIPS
Don’t worries about which type of skin you have simply follow the tips for your skin according to your skin type. Read this Monsoon Beauty Tipsfor beautiful, healthy and glowing skin.
Monsoon Beauty Tips for Oily skin
Oily skin is the result of hormonal changes occurs in your body. As we know very well that in monsoon, water and oil can’t mix-up and it causes the problems with skin. Your skin looks dull and lifeless. So follow this Oily skin care tips for monsoon.
BEAUTY TIPS TO REMOVE EXCESS OIL FROM OILY SKIN IN MONSOON
- Cleansing your skin two or three times in a day, but not too much it raise your skin to produce more oil.
- Use Warm water instead of using cold or lukewarm water.
- Avoid heavy cleansing creams and soaps use oil free cleanser for oily skin.
- Scrub your face on regular basis you can do two times in a week for best result. This will unclog your skin pores and remove the layer of dead skin cells.
- Use face packs for remove excess oil like mud pack and other homemade packs.
Monsoon Beauty tips for Dry skin
Dry skin is the result of dehydration and pool of skin repairing vitamins. Your skin feels scratchy and itchy so you should eat healthy foods, fruits and drink lots of water. People with dry skin can use below Dry skin care tips for monsoon.
BEAUTY TIPS FOR DRY SKIN IN MONSOON
- Use cream based cleanser for cleansing your skin.
- Alcohol free toner is best for dry skin it open up your skin pore.
- Moisturise your skin with moisturiser which increases the water on your skin outer layer which makes your skin soft and supple.
- Apply glycerine and rose water mixture for soft skin.
Monsoon Beauty tips for Combination skin
This type of skin creates many problems due to have not proper care and mild difficult for caring it. It is the combination of two skin types first one is oily skin and second one is dry skin as mentioned above. As a part of that cheeks are normal or dry and other oily.
You need to care on the basis of skin types oily skin needs cleanser and scrubber and dry skin needs cleanser, toning, and moisturising.
Above motioned Monsoon Beauty tips, which are very useful for your valuable skin according to your skin type.
Here, I am going to sharing with you some common beauty tips in monsoon for skin care for every type of skin
- Sunscreen: don’t stop for applying sunscreen lotion on your skin in cloudy weather. It gives protection to your skin from UV rays.
- Cleansing: you use cleanser to clean skin and don’t forgot before sleeping and get rid of dirt.
- Toning: Using the toner maintains the ph balance of the skin and it is more radiant.
- Moisturising: Applying good moisturiser moisturise the skin and make your skin supple and flake free.
- Exfoliation: Need fresh and glowing skin apply scrub on regular basis on monsoon.
- Wash your hands: wash your hands before touching your skin its avoid causes bacteria and germs
- Drink water: At least drink 8 to 10 glasses in a day solve the problem of dehydration.
- Eat fruits and vegetables: take the benefit of seasonal fruits and vegetables for your glowing skin.
- Avoid make up: Do little make up in monsoon it allow skin to take breathe and protect from infections. Use water proof make up.
- Serum: Lotion-based serum rehydrated your skin and glow it.
- Homemade face packs: face packs apply at least twice in a week for supple and soft skin in monsoon.
- Avoid Bleaching and facial in Monsoon: Bleach is harmful to your skin and facial makes skin rough.
- Take Care of your lips: Wash your lips and apply milk cream and if your lips are slight crack then apply coconut oil and avoid more use of lipsticks.
- Waxing, Manicure, Pedicure: Always glorify Waxing, Manicure, Pedicure for proper skin and body looks.
You also watch this video for Monsoon Beauty Tips
SKIN INFECTIONS IN MONSOON:
Moist and damp skin have fungal and bacterial infections during rainy season. So take the proper care during monsoon. Many people also faced the problem of rashes. To avoid such types of problem wear cotton cloths they allow you to breathe properly, dry your moist hair before tie them. Be aware of mosquito bites.
We are feeling very glad to share these kinds of information regarding skin care Beauty tips for Rainy season. Healthy skin and health makes your lifestyle glorious and innovative.
Thank you for visitcareinfo.inand for reading Monsoon Beauty Tips or Skin care for rainy season article. Dear reader you can visit us for more information regarding to beauty such as Beauty tips for skin care in rainy season, Health care tips in monsoon,Hair care tips in monsoon and Dressing style in monsoon.