Amazing and Unknown Facts about Incredible India
India has a long history to tell about itself since independent till now.On our 70th Independent Day occasion we are telling some facts about India which you do not know. So, Here are some interesting and unknown Facts about Incredible India.
After a long and tough struggle against at the hands of British, India finally achieved release at the stroke of midnight on 15th august, 1947 and making it the most eventful day in the history of the country. We all celebrated the Independence day with great joy and favour to honour. There are many facts about Incredible India but some are even you do not know. Here, we are list about Top 10 Most Interesting Independence Day facts/ Amazing Unknown Facts about Incredible India that every Indian must to know.
Top 10 Most amazing Unknown Facts about Independent India
- First we discuss about the India Name.So,India gets its name from river Indus, which was the home of the Indus Valley Civilization.On the other hand, the Sanskrit name of the country is Bharat Ganarajya. So many people don’t know about this. So, this one of the Amazing Facts about Incredible India.
- National Flag of India was hoisted first on 7th August, 1906 at the Parsee Bagan Square in Calcutta. In our National flag there are of horizontal strips of red, yellow, and green colours. The Uppermost green colour strip contains eight white lotus flowers. The middle yellow colour strip is written in the centre with “Vande Matram” in Hindi.The lowermost red colour strip contains a crescent (left side corner) and a Sun (right side corner).So, ThisFacts about Incredible Indiais unknown.
- The World’s First Granite Temple is the Brihadeswara Temple at Tanjavur, Tamil Nadu. The Brihadeswara temple’s Shikhara is made from a single 80 tonne piece of granite and This magnificent temple was built in only five years, (between 1004 AD and 1009 AD) during the reign of Rajaraja Chola. The many people have really don’t know about this fact. so, this one also wonderful Facts about Incredible India.
You can also show the World’s First Granite Temple in the given video.
- Theworld’s highest Cricket groundis in Chail, Himachal Pradesh and this is Built in 1893 after levelling a hilltop, this cricket pitch is 2444 meter above sea level. So Many People don’t know about this Amazing Unknown Facts about Incredible India. You can also show the wonderful place in given video.
Video of Cricket Ground in Chail,Himachal Pradesh:
- The Bailey bridge is the highest bridge in the world. The Bailey is located in the Ladakh Valley between the Dras and suru rivers in the Himalaya Mountains. Bailey Bridge was built by Indian Army in August 1982. So, this one of the Amazing Unknown Facts about Incredible India.
- Controversy surrounding ‘’Jana Gana Mana’’ Claims that Rabindranath Tagore wrote the song ‘Jana Gana Mana ‘for the British Monarch. He later refuted this claim and said that he wrote the song as requested by his friend and the song pronounced the victory in ‘’Jana Gana Mana” of that Bhagya Vidhata of India and not to king George V.
- The Largest Employer in India is the Indian Railways, Employing over a Million People.
- Detailed Knowledge of anatomy, Digestion, metabolism, physiology, Etiology, genetics and immunity is also found in many ancient Indian texts. So, this one of the Amazing Unknown Facts about Incredible India.
- The Vishnu Temple in the city of Tirupathi built in the 10th century and it is the world’s largest religious pilgrimage destination.Larger than either Rome or Mecca, an average of 30,000 visitors donate $6 million (US) to the temple every day. So,This is one of unknown facts about incredible India.
- India provides safety more than 3, 00,000 refugees originally from Sri Lanka, Tibet, Bangladesh and Afghanistan, who escaped to take off religious and political harassment.
Thank you for visitCareinfo.inand read this article.