Emotional Abuse signs in your Relationship
When you are in relationship you may phase many problems. There are many problems in relationship but damaging your self confidence and self respect is very big and it is called Emotional Abuse in relationship. Physical abuse just display on your body but the emotional abuse affect directly on mind and it is very dangerous and indefinable. In some the case both abuser and victim not aware about emotional abuse is happen.
The most common situations for Emotional Abuse are in a close relationship in which a man is the abuser and the woman is victim. The Emotional Abuse is occurring in any relationships like, parent-child, in friendships and also with relatives. Till now we talk about Emotional Abuse but do you know what is Emotional Abuse?
Very common Examples of Emotional Abuse are verbal offense, frightening, harassment and constant criticism, shaming. Emotional abuse is used to manage and overcome the other person and somewhat it occurs because the abuser has childhood injury and insecurities they haven’t dealt with. The emotionally abuse people do not have positive and healthy relationship. They always feel angry, hurt, fearful and powerless. This type of abuser whether he is male or female have high rates of personality disorders like, selfish personality disorder and antisocial personality disorder.
Physical abuse is always emotional abuse but emotional abuse is not always physical abuse. Till now we all clear about what is Emotional Abuse. But do you know the signs of Emotional Abuse. So here give the information about the Emotional Abuse signs. So let’s have a look…
Emotional Abuse signs in your Relationship is give as below:
- Abusers make slight threats or negative remarks with the intention to frighten or control you.
- The abusers cancel or deny their emotionally abusive behaviour when deal with.
- They share your personal information with others.
- They deny sex as a way to manipulate and control.
- They don’t see you as individual but as an extension of themselves.
- Abusers put you down, disgrace you or make fun of you in front of other people.
- They regularly disgrace or ignore your opinions, ideas, suggestions or needs.
- They use teasing or sarcasm to make you feel bad about yourself.
- Just because of their abusive nature they accuse you of being too sensitive.
- They try to control you and treat you like a child.
- They seem to not care or even notice your feelings.
- Abusers use neglect to frighten or punish you.
- They do not take personal responsibility but play victim and try to put the blame on you.
- They do not show you sympathy or concern.
- They resort to mope or withdrawal to get attention or attain what they want.
- The abuser often lectures you for your behaviour.
- You often feel like you need permission to go out somewhere or make decisions.
- They try to control your finances.
- The abusers underestimate and demean you and your hopes, dreams and accomplishment.
- Abusers try to make you feel as you are always wrong and they are always right.
- They are emotionally distant or emotionally unavailable most of the time.
- They call you names, give you unpleasant labels or make cutting remarks under their breath.
- The abusers blame you for their problems, life difficulties or unhappiness.
- They again and again cross your boundaries and ignore you requests.
- The abusers make justification for their behaviour, try to blame others and have difficulty to say sorry.
- They give you disapproving looks or body language.
- Abusers always point out your mistakes, faults or weakness.
- They blame you of things and situations you know aren’t true.
- They cannot accept when others laugh at them and they are unable of laughing at themselves.
- They can’t accept any seeming lack of respect.
If you have any query and want to say something about the article Signs of Emotional Abuse in relationshipthen please use comment box which is given below.
Thank you for visitCareinfo.inand read about Emotional Abuse signs in your Relationshiparticle.