Female Condom is Safe or Not???
We all use condom as a birth control. Generally most of the people are now using condom as birth control during sexual intercourse. With the help of condom we stop spreading sexual disease like HIV/AIDS. There are two types of condom are available in the market like, female condom and male condom. The condom are comes in various colours and various flavours. We use condom and know very well about condom. Here we give the information about the Female Condom. A female condom is a tool that is used by female during sex for avoiding risk of HIV/ADIS and unwanted pregnancy. Female condom is easily available and its cost is 4$.So here we give some information about what is Female Condom, How to use it? So let’s have a look…
What is Female Condom?
The female condom is a pouch that is use at the time of sex to prevent the unwanted pregnancy. It is a thin, soft, loose-fitting sheath with a flexible ring at both side ends. They are available in different size. Generally most of women prefer the normal size condom. But the women who recently gave the birth should use a large size condom first. The inner ring at the closed end of the sheath is used to insert the condom inside the vagina and hold it in place during sex.This rolled outer ring at the open end of cover remains outside the vagina and covers part of the external genital.
How female Condom Works?
Female condoms works to avoid pregnancy by create layer the inside of vagina.It collect pre-cum and semen when a man ejaculates. This keeps sperm and not allow to entering in vagina.Because of this pregnancy is not occur because the sperm cannot join with an egg. By covering the inside of your vagina it is reduce the risk of HIV/AIDS or any sexually transmitted disease.
Female condom is really effective or not?
Effectiveness of female condom is depending on the birth control method. Just like all birth control method, female condom is more effective but make sure you use it correctly.
Female condoms are safe or not???
We all use female condom safely. Female condom which is used by any woman who can use a tampon is also safe to use during sex.
How to use Female Condoms?
Generally we all use female condom. But some of us don’t use. With a little practice it is very easy to use. For using female condom follow below steps:
- First put lubricant on outside of close end.
- Then choose a comfortable position. You can stand with one foot on a chair or sit on the edge of chair or lie down or squat.
- Now push the inner ring into the vagina as far as it can go.
- Pull out your finger and let the outer ring hang about an inch outside the vagina.
If you want to use the female condom for anal intercourse then you must follow the above steps.
During sex, it is possible that female condom move side to side. If any penis slips between condom and wall of vagina then stop intercourse. If your partner has not yet ejaculated, you can safely remove the condom from vagina, insert extra lubricant and enter once again.
How to remove the Female condom:
- 1st squeeze and twist the outer ring to keep semen inside the pouch.
- Then lightly pull it out the vagina.
- Throw it away, do not reuse it.
Advantages of Female condom:
Female condom is safe, simple and convenient. Both men and female like female condom due to below reasons.
- Allow women to share duty for stop infection.
- Female condoms are easily available in drugstores and some supermarket.
- It is also inserted by a partner as a part of sex play.
- Its can use by people who are allergic to latex.
- Female condom used with oil-based as well as water based lubricant.
- It improves sex play.
- It is not require any prescription.
- Female condom not effect on women’s natural hormones.
Disadvantages of Female Condom:
Though there are many advantages there are some disadvantages which are given as below:
- Some female find difficultly while inserting and removing female condom.
- In some of the countries there are limited numbers of this condom and its cost is high then male condom.
- Sensation during intercourse may be decrease.
- The female condom is not as effective as the male condom because penis can be inserted outside the condom during sex.
- Cause irritation of vagina or penis
- Slip into vagina during vaginal intercourse or into the anus during anal intercourse
How to get Female Condoms and what is price of it?
- The female condom is easily available at your health center, family planning centers, any drugstore, online and in some of the supermarket.
- Female condom cost is about 2 to 4 $ but it is different from area to area.
If you have any query and want to say something about the article How to use Female Condom?then please use comment box which is given below.
Thank you for visitCareinfo.inand read about Female condom is safe or notArticle.