How to Delete unwanted Photos on your iPhone Using a Mac
We all use iPhone and its iPhone apps now days. I Phone is one killer note taking device if you use the right apps on it. It is really easy to take a many pictures use the HD camera on your IPhone however it is difficult to manage those photos. If you have a Mac & iPhone but do not use iCloud for your photos, yet have backed up all your photos to your Mac, you will notice that the photos still appear on your iPhone even though they have all been copied to your machine. We share you How to delete unwanted Photos on your iPhone using a Mac.
Delete unwanted Photos on your iPhone Using a Mac
The only app you want on your Mac to wipe all unwanted photos off your IPhone is image capture. It should be have on your Mac.
- Firstly , Plug in your iPhone to Mac .
- Open photos capture on your Mac.
- Now click on your IPhone in the Devices menu in the left hand side of the app.
- You should be see all of your Iphone’s on the image capture screen. You can now choose one, multiple, or all of the to be deleted. Press Command + A on your keyboard to choose all of the images and then click on the delete symbol in the key as show below.
- As quickly as you click the delete button you will get next prompt asking if you would really like to delete the choose images permanently. Press on the delete button and it will begin deleting your pictures.
- You have to then search the photos app on your IPhone to be empty which means all the images are gone for good.
If you have any query and want to say something about the articleHow to Delete unwanted Photos on your iPhone Using a Mac then please use comment box which is given below.