Tips for Dark Underarm Skin for men
Nothing dark is good; everything should be bright including your underarms. Dark colouration of skin in the underarms region is usually not a disease or medical conditions. Dark underarms can be thought of as the skin’s response to coverage to certain elements, similar to a suntan that results from exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Here we talk about Most CommonTips for Dark Underarm for men. Many men avoid sporting tank tops and vests because of that ugly dark patch under their arms. A dirty armpits is the biggest turnoff there can be in a man, honestly.There are many reasons for dark underarm like, shaving, regular use of hair removing creams, too much sweating, poor ventilation of underarms, accumulation of dead skin cells and use of alcohol-based deodorants and antiperspirants. So here we give the 12 Ways to get rid of Dark Underarm Skin. So let’s have look….
12 Tips for Dark Underarm Skin:
- Take a slice of potato and extract the juice. Apply it on your armpits. After that let dry it for 10 minutes and then wash it. Do this every day for get whiten underarms.
- Take out cucumber juice. Add some lemon juice and turmeric powder to it. Apply paste. Wash after 1/2 hour.
- Rub a slice of lemon on your underarms twice in a day. Lemon makes the skin whiter and kills germs. But excessive use of lemon juice can also dry up your skin. So apply with moisturizer every time.
- Due to lack of personal cleanliness, dead skin cells build up making the skin appear darker. Exfoliate it every day using a mix of brown sugar and virgin olive oil.
- You can also use pumice stone to remove the dead skin cells, but don’t go too uneven as the underarm skin can be sensitive to scrapes.
- Make a paste of milk, rose water and dried orange peel powder and leave the paste on for about 20 minutes.
- You can also use a bleaching agent to make your underarms skins whiten in look by mixing baking soda with rose water.
- You can apply coconut oil on your armpits before taking bath. Vitamin E in coconut oil help whiten the skin of armpits.
- You can use a thick paste of gram flour and yogurt. Result this mixture is awesome.
- Do not apply deodorants directly onto your underarms. Because it causes darken armpits.
- Shaving trimming doesn’t remove underarms hair completely which makes them look darker than the rest of your body. If waxing hurts too much than use a hair removal cream after shaved or trimmed your underarm hair.
- Wear the right kind of clothes. It is summers and the friction caused between your skin and the fabric might just add to darkening, along with sweating. Wear loose, comfortable clothes that let your skin breathe.
If you have any query and want to say something about the article Ways to get rid of Dark Underarm Skin/Tips for Dark Underarm Skinthen please use comment box which is given below.
Thank you for visitCareinfo.inand read about How to get Cleaner Underarms/Tips for Dark Underarm Skin for menArticle.