7 new things in iPhone Notes app
We all use iPhone and its iPhone apps now a days. IPhone is one killer note taking device if you use the right apps on it. Whether you have trouble remembering those important tasks or just want to take note of your ideas as they come to you iPhone is your best friend. Instead of wasting paper and taking an extra item with you on the go, you can just use your iPhone to take notes and store them for future references.
With the new Notes app for iPhone and iPad, you can still type out whatever you like but now you can add-drawn sketches as well so your visual ideas get saved right along with text. You can format with common styles, use bulleted or numbered lists, and even crate checklists to keep track of items right inside your note. In addition to photos, you can now embed video,audio,locations,web links and documents so you can collect everything you want to keep together all in one place. Here we going to share information about the 7 cool new things you can do in the iPhone Notes app.
How to Master the New Notes App in iOS 9/7 new things in iPhone Notes app is given as below:
- iPhone Notes app now has folders for better organization. You can add new folders and move notes from one to another.
- Sketch notes: Tap the ‘+’ button choose the wavy line. Draw sketches can be added to normal notes.
- Add photos: Tap the “+” button chooses the camera choose the photo.Photoes can be added to normal test notes.
- Format Text: Tap the “+” button tap the create titles, lists, and other things.
- Create Checklist: “+” button, “√” button create your list. You can even check off completed items.
- Save Links to Notes: Tap the share button in Select notes choose or make a note. The link is now saved.
- Save Map Locations: Tap the share button. Click on notes. Select or make a note.
You can also watch video of 7 new things in iPhone Notes app which is given as below:
If you have any query and want to say something about the article7 new things in iPhone Notes app then please use comment box which is given below.
Thank you for visitCareinfo.inand read about7 new things in iPhone Notes app/ iPhone Notes app Article.