Causes and Symptoms of low blood pressure
Today law blood pressure is become come illness for many people, so we talk about the Causes and Symptoms of low blood pressure. Before that we talk about the Law blood pressure and Causes of Law Blood Pressure.
Law Blood Pressure: Ii is a hypotension. Low blood pressure is occur when the pressure of blood become lower than normal blood pressure. It means that different part body such as heart, brain, leg, hand etc will not get enough blood. It is considered both when your heart beats and in the time of rest in between.
General blood pressure is among 90/60 and 140/90. It you have a 140/90 or more blood pressure then you have high blood pressure issue (hypertension). High blood pressure cans gives you risk of serious health problem like heart attack, heart stroke. So here we provide the information about Causes and Symptoms of low blood pressure.
Blood pressure is measured in millimetres of mercury and record as 2 measurements.
- Systolic Pressure: It is pressure at time of your heart beats and squeezes blood into arteries.
- Diastolic Pressure: It is pressure at time of heart rests between beats.
As an example if a systolic blood pressure is 120 mmHg and diastolic pressure is 80 mmHg then it known as 120/80
Below is the list Causes and Symptoms of low blood pressure
- Pregnancy (Because of loss of blood from both mother and growing fetus during pregnancy)
- Prolonged bed rest
- Reduce the volume of blood
- Some medications
- Heart illness
- Endocrine problem
- Different infection
- Allergic reaction
- Deficiencies of nutrition
- Liver problem
Causes of unexpected Low blood Pressure
- Blood Loss due to bleeding
- Low temperature of body
- Very high temperature of body
- Heart muscle problem can create failure of heart
- Some infection of blood
- Dehydration due to vomiting, diarrhoea
- Reaction of alcohol or medication
B). Sign and Symptoms of low blood pressure: People who experience sudden sigh and symptoms of blood pressure become low below 90/60. Low blood pressure Symptoms are prominent when individuals for from the lying or sitting situation to the standing condition. Sign of low blood pressure include light headache, dizziness and fainting. There are many Causes and Symptoms of low blood pressure from that below we give some of Symptoms of low blood pressure or Symptoms of Hypertension.
- Clammy skin
- Loss of awareness
- Blurry vision
- Fainting or syncope
- Dehydration and unusual thirst
- Repeated, shallow breathing
Thank you for visit careinfo.in and read Causes and Symptoms of low blood pressure article. You can also read Signs and Symptoms of stress.