Sign and Symptoms of Lung Cancer
Lung cancer is not common health problem. It has to be known at an early stage so that it may be identified and treated before things go out of control. Here some of the Sign and Symptoms of Lung Cancer is below.
What is Lung Cancer?
Lung Cancer is also uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in one or both lungs. These abnormal cells don’t carry out the functions of normal lung cells & do not increase into healthy lung tissue. When they grow; the abnormal cells will form tumors and also interfere with the functioning of the lung that gives oxygen to the body through the blood.
Sign and Symptoms of Lung Cancer:-
Sign of Lung Cancer is varied dependent upon the precise location of the tumor and the extent of its spread. The symptoms are owing to direct effects of the primary tumor, to effects of the primary tumor, to effects of metastatic tumors in other body parts or to also disorder of blood, hormones or other systems caused by the cancer. A person with lung cancer can also have the following kinds of symptoms:
Symptoms of Lung Cancer affect the chest & air passages:
- Coughing or Persistent
- Pain in the shoulder, chest or also back unconnected to pain from coughing
- Difficulty breathing & swallowing
- Changes in color or volume of the mucus which is cough up from the lower airways (sputum)
- Changes in the voice (Hoarseness)
- Harsh sound while breathing (stridor)
- Recurrent lung problems, like bronchitis or pneumonia
- Coughing up blood
- Coughing up phlegm or mucus
When lung cancer cells spread as well as use more of the body’s energy, it is possible to present symptoms that can also relate with many other diseases include:
- Unexplained weight loss
- Joint pain or bone, Headaches
- Blood clots
- Swelling in the face or neck
- Bone fractures
- Neurological symptoms, such as memory loss or also unsteady gait