Interesting Facts about Social Media in India
In India the use of Social Media Interesting Facts about Social Media in India is increase day by day. Be it any Social Media of Digital marketing channels, people are usually obsessed either global data or the data of the western countries. So now we are bring some Interesting Facts about Social Media in India.
Interesting Facts about Social Media in India is given below:
- India has 125 Million Internet users
- On an average, Indian web users spend 26minutes online each day.
- 1 Million Users experience Internet on their smart phones and this no is expected to grow to 165 million by 2015.
- Top social media networking site are Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Zedge.net, and Bharatstudents.com. ibibo.com, hi5.com, Shtyle.fm, Fropper.com and Myspace.com.
- Facebook has 45 million; twitter has 15 million users in India.
- India is predicted to be the top Facebook user by 2015.
- Top 5 FB Pages are Dove, Tata Docomo, MTV Roadies, Fastrack, and Kingfisher.
- Top 5 Twitter Brands are MTV India, NDTV, Times of India, IPL, and CNN-IBN.
- Top 5 YouTube Channel are Rajshri.com, Eros Now, YRF, Sasvn and IPL.
- Indians spent whopping 807,200,000 min on the ESPN during 2011 ICC W.C.
- Bombay has the highest FB User record with over 3.7 million users.
- There are 73% male and 27% female FB Users.
- India second largest country with 142,339 users in Google+.
- Pinterest gets 4.8% traffic from India who gives 3.9% of Page views.
- Social networking 60% traffic comes from non metro cities in India.
- Social media is available for only 60% of the entire Indian audience.
- 15-24 Age group are the highest no of social media users.
- On an average Fb is visited at least thrice a day.
- The male to female percentage in terms of social media usage is 60:40 indicating that male are the top users.
- FB is the only social media network that has seen tremendous growth which 2 times in the last 6 month.
- Major chunk of the time spent by Indian audience is on FB Games, apps and Photos
- Next 6 months, twitter will have 25000 Indian Joining every day.
- Salman Khan only Bollywood actor is declared the King of Social Media with 7million fans on FB and 3million followers on Twitter.
Thanks for visiting Careinfo.in and read this article Interesting Facts about Social Media in India.