Amazing Health Benefits of Pudina herbs
Pudina is also known as Mint. Mint is one of the oldest and most popular herbs that are developed around the world. There are many variety of the mint, each having its own slight flavor and aroma. This herb is used in a several dishes from stuffing to fruit salads.
Mint is an essential ingredient in much Indian and Middle Eastern cuisine and is popularly mixed with natural plain yogurt to make a raita or brewed with tea to make the famous Indian Pudina Tea. In Thai cooking Mint (Pudina) is added to soups and to some highly flavored than most European mints, with a sweet, cool after taste.
Mint as Mint Spacata is a plant that has been long used in diverse cultures such as India, Middle East and Europe. Mint has a sweet taste, with a cooling after sensation. Dry and fresh mint are used in preparing a large amount of recipes, including soups, curries, chutneys, salads, juices, and ice creams.
Health Benefit of Pudina:
- Comforting the digestive tract and if you are having stomach ache then it can be of great help.
- Drinking herbal mint tea (chai) decrease motivated bowel syndrome, cleanses the stomach and also clear up skin disorders such as acne.
- Mint acts as a cooling consciousness to the skin and helps in dealing with skin irritations.
- Mint helps in eliminating toxins from the body. Crushed mint leaves helps in whitening teeth and combat bad breath.
- Mint is a very good purifier for the blood.
Thanks for visit the careinfo.in and reading this articleAmazing Health Benefits of Pudina herbs