Bangladesh Vs Scotland: Exciting match played on Thursday. In this match Scotland scored 318 in first battings. Bangladesh got target of 319 runs and they achieved that target in 48.1 over and won the match by six wickets. First time in the history of the ICC world cup Bangladesh won the match with a big score. Also there are several records created during this match.
- KJ Coetzer played 156 runs innings against Bangladesh. It is the
highest score of the ICC world cupfrom a team who never play any test match. Earlier, this record was on the name of John Van Nrtvik (134 Runs), Netherlands batsman in 2003 world cup against Namibia.
- There was the biggest partnership (141 Runs) in world cup from Scotland, Between KJ Coetzer and PL Mommsen. Apart from this in the world cup this first time from Scotland for any wicket partnership of 100 runs or more than that.
- First time Scotland scored 318 runs in the ICC world Cup. This is the second highest score in the ICC world Cup history from that team who is not playing test matches. Earlier Ireland had made 329 runs in 2011 world cup against England.
- Bangladesh’s Tamim Iqbal scored 95 runs against Scotland and this is highest score from Bangladeshi batsman in the ICC world cup. Earlier this record was on Mo. Ashraful’s name, he played 87 runs innings against South Africa in 2007 world cup.
- Tamim Iqbal had completed his 4,000 runs in ODi and became second batsman from Bangladesh to score 4000 runs. He achieved this in his 95th Before Shakib Al Hasan had scored 4000 runs in ODI.
- Partnership of 139 runs between Tamim Idbal and Mahumudullah. This partnership was the biggest partnership from Bangladesh in the ICC world cup 2015. Earlier 114 run partnership made by Mukfikar and Shakib Al Hasan for fifth wicket against Afghanistan in Canberra.