15 Steps to Avoid the Swine Flu (H1N1)
Now days swine flu is killing so many peoples and it became the big problem for human. In this situation we have to follow some steps to avoid the swine flu. see the below 15 Steps to Avoid the Swine Flu (H1N1).
1. Try to avoid visiting crowded places. It may increase your chances to get contact with the Swine Flu Virus. Maintain a distance of 3-6 feet from other peoples.
2. Maintain safe distance from the swine flu infected person.
3. Keep it in mind to wear surgical mask while going out, especially while using public transport and touch.
4. When you sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with tissue paper.
5. Wash your hands frequently, especially while you touch anything in public places.
6. Cold is an early symptom of the swine flu. If your immunity power is low and you are getting cold often and for several days then visit the doctor as soon as possible.
7. Try to use disposable tissue paper instead of handkerchiefs.
8. Don’t touch your nose and eyes directly after touching any unknown things nearby you.
9. Drink more and more water as much as you can.
10. Eat good and clean food and try to avoid outsider food or going in restaurant.
11. Eat more fruits and drink fruit juice.
12. If suddenly you feel difficulty in breathing, so, visit nearest doctor as soon as possible.
13. Even use the disinfected water for cleaning the house.
14. Use drinking little salty and lukewarm water twice in a day.
15. Get yourself vaccinated against swine flu and earliest.
Thanks for reading 15 steps to Avoid the Swine Flu on careinfo.