What is Panchakarma and what are the Panchakarma Benefits
Ayurvada Treatment Panchakarma is a fivefold treatment of detoxification which include massage, herbal therapy and other some process. Treatment of Panchakarma is use to remove toxic build up from the body so that your body allow to use energy efficiently. It is series of therapeutic treatments, which cleanse the deep tissues of body, carry life improving energy, thereby and also improve vitality and confidence.
It is 14 day preventive and curative therapy that helps to detoxify you body and mind. It is practiced in very pristine form by using traditional Ayurveda herbal oil and medicinal herbs and done by expert Ayurveda and physicians. At time this treatment, the expert will provide you detail information about Ayurveda and Panchakarma diet as per the constitution. Special treatments are also there for back pain, slip disc, arthritis, neck pain, anxiety and for other degenerative health issue. Panchakarma Treatment also include some specific Panchakarma Diet.
Health Benefits of Panchakarma Ayurveda treatment
- Remove toxic conditions from the body and mind
- Improve immunity system
- Increase the recovery of physical and mental health issue
- Extremely peaceful
- Restore the unique constitutional balance
- Improve strength, vitality, self reliance and energy
- Make your skin clear and glowing
- Increase the process of sensory and motor organs
- Improve wellness and health
- Help to remove negative effects everyday life
- The doshas – vata, pitta and kapha will arrival to their original places and work normally.
Health issue cure using Panchakarma
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chronic fatigue
- Chronic sinusitis
- Chronic bronchitis
- Coronary heart disease
- Bronchial asthma
- Chronic headache
- Skin issue
- Problem of Menstrual
- Chronic constipation
- Menopausal syndrome
- Multiple sclerosis
- Hypo and hyper thyroidism
- Anxiety and depression
Panchakarma is classified into 3 part of detoxification: Panchakarama Stages
Purvakarma or Preparation stage: This process is done to separate doshas and other element of body. It helps to bring doshas back to central site in alimentary canal so that it can remove from the body. This stage contain 2 steps, which are given below
- Snehan (Oleation therapy)
- Swedan (sweating)
Pradhakarma or Main course: second stage is remove toxin from the body by vomiting, medicated enema, purgation and nasal administration. It contain 5 cleansing step, which are listed below.
- Virechan or Purgation therapy
- Basti or Enema therapy
- Nasya or Nasal Administration
- Rakt mokshana or bloodletting
Elimination stage or Pashchatakarma: It last step of Panchakarma therapy. It contains Sansarjan and rasayanam therapies.
- Sansarjan: It all about food which given to the patient to fortify his or her digestive system.
- Rasayanam: It is generally a diet regimen to bring patient back to general stage. This process contains way to rejuvenate a person after Pradhakarma had been get.
Panchakarma Process contain health check up which are given below
- Check body constitution
- Lipid profile
- Urine and stool test
- Haemoglobin concentration
- Blood electrolytes
- Serum creatinine
- Liver process
Activities which are included by Panchakarma therapy
- Asana Class
- Karma Yoga
Watch below video to know process of Panchakarma
Thank you for visit careinfo.in and for reading Panchakarma treatment and its benefits article.