Save files from your browser to Cloud storage
Now a days we internet is basic requirement of all us. We all do internet surfing everyday in our daily life. While doing internet surfing sometimes we need to download the files from intnernet.Generally we save the files in our PC for use later. If you want to use these files from anywhere anytime you do not use it. You must use pendrive or cloud storage services. So with the help of cloud storage you can use this save files later. Saving files from the internet and then uploading it to cloud storage is very long and tedious process. So for save files directly from your browser to Cloud Storage we can use a browser extension app which is well-known as Ballloon.Ballloon is a Google Chrome extension which helps you to save to any web file to cloud storage without any problem. Here we provide the information about the How to directly save files to cloud from your browser? So let’s have a look…
What is Cloud Storage?
Cloud Storage is a model of data storage in which the digital data storage in logical pools. The cloud storage providers are responsible for keeping the data available and accessible and the physical environment protected and running. People or any organization buy or rent storage capacity from providers. Cloud Storage services may be uses through a co-located cloud computer services, API.
Cloud storage services support by Ballloon:
Ballloon provides free as well as paid accounts. The free one gives you 2 GB monthly data traffic and paid account plan starting worth 9.9$ per month and paid account gives additional features like increased data traffic and the ability to upload videos and zip files.
- Google Drive
Uses of Cloud Storage/Cloud Save:
Cloud storage/cloud save is a very simple browser extension. It lets you cut out one middle process and use to quickly occupy your accounts on the cloud. Below are some uses of Cloud Storage:
- You can use cloud save on any 3rd party machine to upload files directly to your cloud account without downloading them to the unsecured PC.
- You can easily exchange files between two cloud accounts.
- You can send your email attachments directly to a cloud account like Dropbox without downloading them.
- You can do away with desktop clients for services like Dropbox by using your browser to your local drives. You can insert the drive later for other drives on your PC.
- You can use Cloud save/Cloud storage as a nifty Facebook photo uploader.Facebook is one of the services you activate from the extension’s settings.
Steps to install Ballloon:
You can follow the below steps to install Ballloon.
- 1st you need to open Google Chrome Browser.
- Then find Google Chrome Web Store and sign-in with your Google account.
- Now use the Google Chrome Web Store to download/Install Ballloon Extension by clicking “Add to Chrome”.
Steps for save the file to cloud storage from your browser:
- After installing Ballloon you need to connect Ballloon with the cloud storage services from which you want to save files.
- Then go to Cloud setting section on your Ballloon accounts homepage.
- Now select your cloud storage service from list of different storage services and do login with your details.
- Now almost your work is done. Now wherever you want to save an online file you can save it directly by Ballloon to your cloud storage.
- After that you will see the icons of supported cloud storage services on the top right corner of online file that you want to store.
- At last click on the icon of your cloud storage account and Ballloon will automatically save the file to cloud storage.
If you have any query and want to say something about the article How to directly save files to cloud from your browser/Steps for save the file to cloud storage from your browser then please use comment box which is given below.
Thank you for visit Careinfo.in and read about Cloud Storage/How to make cloud storage from your browser Article.