Healthy Hair Growth Smoothie – Healthy Smoothie to reduce hair loss
So many of us are facing the hair loss and other hair problem like damage hair, dandruff etc. General reason for hair loss is vitamin and nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, stress. All women and girls deserve a healthy, long and shiny hair and there are different way to improve hair growth such use home remedy, eat proper nutrient food, do exercise, yoga and also take doctors and hair expert advice. But here we provide Hair Growth Smoothie Recipe. You can read Smoothie recipe for healthy hair growth.
Below is the 3 Delicious smoothie recipe for hair growth
Pretty Potion Berry & spinach hair growth smoothie
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- ½ banana
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 to 5 ice cubes
Process to make hair growth smoothie: Clean all ingredient and mix those ingredients in blender, then blend until they turn smooth and frothy.
Health benefits of smoothie to reduce hair loss
- Spinach gives folate and iron. Iron help red blood cells transport oxygen around the body. Deficiency of Iron can inhibit transportation of oxygen to cell, which can cause hair lose.
- Berries contain high amount of vitamin C. Vitamin C helps body to absorb Iron. It is also important for formation of collagen that makes your hair strong, flexible and protect from becoming dry, brittle and easily breakable.
Mango strawberry smoothie recipe for healthy hair
Ingredient for hair growth smoothie
- 3 large chard leaves, washed well, tough stems trimmed
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup plain greek or general yogurt
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp flax seed
- ½ cup water
Process to make hair growth smoothie: Put all ingredients into high speed blender. Add required amount of water to chard to puree for easy blending. Consume immediately or you can refrigerate for two days.
Benefits of smoothie for healthy hair growth
- Swiss chard contain high amount of iron and vitamin A.
- Strawberries contain large amount of vitamin C.
- Walnuts are the great source of omega 3 fatty acid, vitamin E, Zinc and biotin (vitamin B7). Biotin helps to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and amino acids that are building of protein and important in the formation of hair structure. Biotin can help to protect hair against sun damage.
- Zinc is also play important role in DNA and RNA production that is required for general division of hair follicle cells, leading to healthier hair growth.
- Flax seeds have lignans, protein and omega 3 fatty acids. Lignans are helpful to reduce hair loss.
Avocado and Berry hair growth smoothie
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup organic raspberries
- 1 cup organic strawberries
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 2 cup almond milk
Process to make hair growth smoothie: Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Health benefits of hair growth smoothie
- Avocado contain Niacin (B3), which help to transform carbohydrates into energy and also useful to maintain structure of blood cells and for better blood circulation to scalp, bringing more oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles.
- Niacin also helps for aging skin firm and glowing.
- Almond milk can also provide proteins, which is important for hair structure and zinc is helpful to be crucial to the normal division of hair follicle cells.