How to change your Facebook photo
We all ware about Facebook. Everyone has an account in Facebook. Facebook is most popular social media in the world. Any breaking news around the world is quickly spread via Facebook. We all know recently Brussels Attacks. Facebook is bathed in the black, yellow and red colours of the Belgium flag in the wake of Monday’s attack on Brussels.
Two blasts tremble Zaventem Airport and other ripped through the Maelbeek metro station in Brussels on Tuesday Morning. In this attack 34 people dead and 200 people injured. As a way to show support, people can now filters their Facebook profile photo with an overlay of Black, Yellow and red colours of Belgian flag. Here we give the information about the How to change your Facebook photo into Belgium Flag. Facebook not added an official feature to overlay profile with the Belgian Flag. So let’s have look How to change your Facebook photo to black, yellow and red Brussels……..
How to change your Facebook profile picture:
- First of all we need Rainbow Filter. For that go to http://rainbowfilter.io/belgium link.Now click on the Facebook Login button which is at the top of the page.
- Now one pop-up is open. Click on Okay button.
- After that you will be asked if you want to allow the app to post to Facebook for you. You have other option Not now for not continue it.
- Next you will see your profile picture layered below the Belgian flag. You can either set it as your Facebook Profile Picture or download the image to upload yourself.
- If you select to set the picture as your profile picture, you will also see this notification which Rainbow Filter gives you the option to post on your wall.
- If you select the green one i.e “Download Picture” button then picture is downloading into my computer. From there you can upload the picture on the Facebook.
If you have any query and want to say something about the article How to change your Facebook photo into Belgium Flag then please use comment box which is given below.
Thank you for visit Careinfo.in and read about How to change your Facebook photo to black, yellow and red Brussels.