The 10 Smallest Countries in the World
careinfo.in

The 10 Smallest Countries in the World

With over 200 countries on the planet, it’s easy to think the world country equates to a massive land area with large no of people. Some nations are very small that cities within other nations are giants compared to them. Mostly that type smallest area found in the Caribbean, Europe and the pacific, there are many countries in the world with an area of less than 400 square kilometres. So, here we mentioned Smallest Countries in the World inside our article.

10 Smallest Countries in the World given below:

  • Vatican
The 10 Smallest Countries in the World
careinfo.in

Vatican the world’s smallest country, also known as the Holy See. This country fits within the Italian capital city of Rome, and is the center of the Catholic Church. It is also home to the largest church in the world. The remainder of its economy comes from the sales of postage stamps, tourist mementos, and admission fees of museums.

  • Monaco
The 10 Smallest Countries in the World
careinfo.in

Located on the French Riviera, Monaco is home to the largest no of millionaires and billionaires per capita in the world. Known for its gambling and luxury goods services industry, Monaco is a favourite playground of the rich and famous. Bordered by France on 3 sides and one side by the Mediterranean Sea, the residents of Monaco are mostly French-speaking.

  • Nauru
The 10 Smallest Countries in the World
careinfo.in

An island nation located east of Australia, Nauru is the one of smallest island Country in the world. It was known in the 1980’s for a booming phosphate mining but is now a quite island off the radar of tourists. Previously known as Pleasant Island, its phosphate resource are now depleted, leading to a 90% national joblessness rate, with the remaining 10% employed by the Government.

  • Tuvalu
The 10 Smallest Countries in the World
careinfo.in

Tuvalu is formerly known as the Ellice Island, Tuvalu is located in the Pacific Ocean, West of Australia. There are about 10,000 inhabitants, with 8km of Roads and only 1 hospital present on the main island. The country was once a British territory but become independent in 1978.

  • San Marion
The 10 Smallest Countries in the World
careinfo.in

Surrounded completely by Italy, San Marino is known as the Most Serene Republic of San Marino. Claiming to be the oldest existing sovereign state in the world, it is also one of the wealthiest in terms of GDP per capita.

  • Liechtenstein
The 10 Smallest Countries in the World
careinfo.in

A German speaking country, this is the only nation in the world to be completely located in the Alps. Located between Switzerland and Austria, Liechtenstein is the richest country in the world by the GDP per capita, with the lowest unemployment rate.

  • Saint Kitts and Nevis
The 10 Smallest Countries in the World
careinfo.in

The mother Colony of the West Indies, these 2 islands in the Caribbean was some of the 1st island of be occupied by Europeans. Its economy is dependent on tourism, agriculture and some small manufacturing industries. A major sugar exporter for centuries, the large plantations are now beautiful estates that have been converted into hotels and resorts.

  • Maldives
The 10 Smallest Countries in the World
careinfo.in

Maldives is popular tourist destination in the Indian Ocean; the Maldives is the smallest country in Asia in terms of area and populations. There are over 1,192 coral islands in the Maldives, which are spread over 90,000 sq.km, making it one of the world’s most dispersed countries. The Maldives has a vibrant tourism economy due to its famous white sand beaches and crystal blue waters.

  • Malta
The 10 Smallest Countries in the World
careinfo.in

Malta is another island country, however, it’s located in the Mediterranean Sea. Three major islands make up the Republic of Malta: Gozo, Comino and the largest Malta. This small country has populations of over 4, 50,000 people, making one of the most densely populated countries in the world.

  • Grenada
The 10 Smallest Countries in the World
careinfo.in

An island nation in the Caribbean, Grenada is also known as The Island of Spice. The world’s largest producer of nutmeg and mace crops, this nation northwest of Trinidad and Tobago was colonized by the French from 1649 to 1763, which explains the very strong influence of French tradition and civilization in the country.

If you want more information about related topics then like our:  Facebook page , Twitter page .

If you have any query and want to say something about the article then please use comment box which is given below.

Thank you for visit Careinfo.in and read The 10 Smallest Countries in The World/Top 10 Smallest Countries in the World article.

  • Careinfo

    great post ,must visit all country..