How to Survive a Heart Attack when you Alone
Nowadays thousands of people are suffer from Heart Attack. So today we talk about the Health Tips to Survive a Heart Attack Attack when you Alone. Heart Attack and various heart attacks related problem is the major reason for death around the world. Before we go for the Survive a Heart Attack while you are alone, first you must identify the Sign and symptoms of Heart Attack and also know about the causes of a Heart Attack.
Below are the symptoms of Heart Attack which can help you to Survive a Heart Attack while you are Alone. Initial treatment within first few hours of heart attack can decrease a damage of heart and also good for healthy life.
- Chest Pain: It is main Sign of Heart Attack. Chest pain more occurs in men than women during heart attack.
- Breath shortness
- excessive weakness
- Faster heartbeat
- Feel sick to stomach
- unexpected panic attack
Sign of heart attack in women
- General sign of heart attack in women is pain in back, neck or in jaw.
- Sweating, vomiting, abdomen and nausea are most occurring during heart attack than men.
- Lack of energy, sudden fatigue.
- Light-headedness and fainting.
What to do to Survive a Heart Attack when you alone???
- Call for Help: If you experience heart attack when you alone, then first you must call for help and also call to the ambulance. If you are driving than must pull over and call for help. You can call to this number “911” and in India you call “108”.
- Take Aspirin: As per the study you can take “Aspirin” during a heart attack it will help you to Survive a Heart Attack.
- Try old breathing technique: It is the one best way to Survive a Heart Attack when you are alone. You must take deep breaths and cough heavy every 2 seconds. You must cough continually and powerfully.
- Give Pressure on hearth: If you experience Heart attack than first you put a pressure on the heart through pressing which help you to restore normal rhythm. It is small trick which help to Survive a Heart Attack.
- Aware other people that you have a heart attack.
- Stop doing any work and reduce activity. Try to remain calm sit down, rest and wait for immediate medical help.
- Try to reduce your body temperature.
Thank you for visit careinfo.in and read this article How to Survive a Heart Attack when you Alone you can also read food for healthy heart.