11 Simple Lessons From The Bhagavad Gita
The Bhagavad Gita, often referred to as simply the Gita, is a 700 stanza Hindu Scripture in Sanskrit that is part of the Hindu Epic Mahabharata. In the Gita Dialogue between Pandava Price Arjuna and his guide & Charioteer God Krishna. It was considered a spiritual dictionary by Mahatma Gandhi and was a book of motivation for many leaders of the Independence association. Take look at some of these life lessons you can use from the Gita to bring your life back on the right path. So, here we mentioned information about 11 Simple Lessons From The Bhagavad Gita That Are All You Need To Know About Life in our article.
Most Important 11 Simple Lessons From The Bhagavad Gita:
- Whatever happened happened for the good. Whatever is happening is happening for the good. Whatever will happen, will also happen for the good.
- You have the right work, but never to the fruit of work.
- Change is the law of the earth. You can be a millionaire or a pauper in an instant.
- The Soul is neither born, and nor does it die.
- You came empty handed, and you will leave empty handed.
- Lust, anger and greed are the three gates to self- destructive hell.
- Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.
- When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a lamp in a windless place.
- There is neither this world, nor the world beyond, nor happiness for the one who doubts.
- We are kept from our goal not by obstacles, but by a clear path to a lesser goal.
- A person can rise through the efforts of his own mind; or draw himself down, in the same manner.
If you have any query and want to say something about the article then please use comment box which is given below.
Thank you for visit Careinfo.in and read 11 Simple Lessons From The Bhagavad Gita That Are All You Need To Know About Life/Top 11 Simple Lessons From The Bhagavad Gita That Are All You Need To Know About Life article.