How to lunch apps from sidebar on your android device
How to lunch apps from sidebar on your android device :- initiation apps on an android device can be done in several ways .You can use the app shortcuts on hand on your phone home display to launch apps or you can simple open the app drawer to lunch an app both get the work done for you .while you may be with ways to fire up apps on your device there is now a latest way for you to right of entry apps. This latest way allows you to launch an app from a sidebar. Lets see more information about How to lunch apps from sidebar on your android device.
Launching apps from sidebar
How to lunch apps from sidebar on your android device :- Add a sidebar with the apps to your device; you are going to use an app called Glove box that is vacant for free on the Google Play store.
- Head more than to the Google Play store and download and install the Glovebox app on your device. Open the app after it is installed.
- When the app is launched you will go from side to side a couple of welcome screens showing what the app can do for you. Keep on sliding to the left until it is over.
- Just the once you get to the main display of the app , tap on the plus symbol in the top right corner to add latest app to the sidebar .
- On the display that follows you have to see all the apps that are installed. Select all that you wish to add to the sidebar and tap on the symbol appear in the bottom-right area to tell the app that you are complete.
- You can now pull the slider from the left and you will be able to see the sidebar contain all the apps you have additional to it. You can tap on any app and it will launch as it more often than not would.
- Click on the settings symbol followed by Blacklist.
- Tap on the + Plus symbol to add to black list.
- Choose the apps you wish to add to the blacklist. When you are complete, tap the icon in the bottom right area.
- You have to be able to see the blacklist containing apps you have selected. it will not run until you close these apps on your device.
If you have ant query and want to say something then please use comment box which is given below.
Thanks for visiting Careinfo.in and for reading this Article: How to lunch apps from sidebar on your android device .