Malaria fever signs and symptoms
Most of the people have the experience of fever. There are different types of fever. So today we provide the information about the Malaria and Malaria fever signs and symptoms. Before we go for the Sign and symptoms of Malaria fever first discus Malaria fever.
What is Malaria???
Malaria is the very dangers and sometime critical illness. Malaria is generally comes from infected Anopheles mosquito. Those mosquitoes hold Plasmodium parasite and when those infected Anopheles mosquito bites, the parasite is come inside blood.
When those mosquitoes bites a pregnant women, mother who is infected can spread this illness to her baby at birth time. This type of malaria is known as congenital malaria.
Types of malaria fever: – Below we give the different type of malaria with time the period when the symptoms are appearing in human body.
- Plasmodium vivax, shortened as P.v. (Symptoms are appear in 12 to 18 days)
- Plasmodium malaria, shortened as P.m. ((Symptoms are appear in 18 to 40 days))
- Plasmodium ovale, shortened as P.o. (Symptoms are appear in 12 to 18 days)
- Plasmodium knowlesi, shortened as P.k. (Symptoms are appear in 11 to 12 days)
- Plasmodium falciparum, shortened as P.f. (Symptoms are appear in 9 to 14 days)
What are the Symptoms of Malaria???
Malaria Symptoms are generally grows during 10 days to four weeks following the infection. But in the some people those malaria sign will not expand during some months. Below are general Malaria fever signs and symptoms.
List of Sign and symptoms of Malaria
- Shaking chills which are moderate to severe
- High fever
- Profuse sweating
- Muscle & joint pain
- Bloody stools
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Tummy ache
- Lose of energy
Causes of Malaria
Typically malaria occurs when the mosquito bites you with Plasmodium parasite. As we know it is spread through blood, malaria may also spread through the following.
- An organ transplant
- A transfusion
- Shared use of needles or syringes
Thank you for visiting careinfo.in and for read this Malaria fever signs and symptoms article.