Health Benefits of Quinoa
It is the world’s most popular “wonderful food”. Quinoa is loaded with Protein, fiber and minerals, but doesn’t contain any gluten. Here we list out the some Health Benefits of Quinoa.
Here we give the nutrient breakdown for 1 cup of cooked quinoa or 185 grams:
- Protein: 8 grams.
- Fiber: 5 grams.
- Manganese: 58 % of the RDA.
- Magnesium: 30 % of the RDA.
- Phosphorus: 28 % of the RDA.
- Folate: 19 %of the RDA.
- Copper: 18 % of the RDA.
- Iron: 15 % of the RDA.
- Zinc: 13 % of the RDA.
- Potassium: 9 % of the RDA.
- Over 10 % of the RDA for Vitamins B1, B@, and B6.
- Small amount of Calcium, B3 (Niacin) and vitamin E.
Below we provide the List of Health Benefits of Quinoa
- It include so many Nutritious
- Quinoa Contains Potent Bioactive Substance Called Quercetin and Kaempferol.
- Quinoa is very high in Fiber and much higher than most Grains.
- It is Gluten Free and Prefect for People with Gluten Intolerance.
- Quinoa is very high in Protein with All the necessary amino acids that we need.
- It has a low Glycemic index.
- It is high in Mineral that most people don’t get enough of, specially, magnesium.
- Quinoa may have some key benefits for metabolic health.
- It is loaded with antioxidants.
- It has a number of important characteristics that make it a weight loss friendly.
- Quinoa is simple to incorporate into your diet.
- It is good for heart health.
- Quinoa is beneficial for digestion.
- It is also helpful for diabetes and hypertension.
Thank you for visiting careinfo.in and for read this article Health Benefits of Quinoa.