Energy Drink may injure your health
- Too many Energy drinks can lead to severe headaches from the caffeine extraction symptoms. Changing the amount of Caffeine you consume daily can cause more frequent headaches.
- Energy drinks do a good job of keeping people alert, but when abused, they can cause various people to miss sleep all collectively. This lack of sleep causes impaired functioning and can be dangerous to drive or perform other concentration heavy tasks.
- Lots of Energy drinks are also very high in sugar, they can eventually wear out the insulin producing cells of the pancreas, which leads to type 2 diabetes.
- Several of the ingredients in energy drinks can work together with prescription medications especially medications taken for depression.
- People can become addicted caffeine and energy drinks. This can lead to lack of performance when unable to have the energy drink or a financial stress from having to buy several energy drinks daily.
- There was a study published in the journal of American College health which showed that teens are more likely to take dangerous risks when high on caffeine. This could result in damage or legal trouble.
- Too much caffeine from energy drinks causes some persons to shake and be anxious.
Thanks for visiting Careinfo.in and read this article Energy Drink may injure your health.