Safety Tips During Earthquake
Earthquake is the results of a sudden release of energy in the earth crust that create seismic waves.
- Locate a place in each room of the house that you can go to in case an earthquake .it should be a spot where nothing is likely to fall on you.
- Keep a supplying of can food, a complete first aid kit, 3 gallons of water per person, dust masks and goggles, and a working battery-operated radio and flashlights.
- Locate a place in each room of the house that you can go to in case of an earthquake. It should be a spot where nothing can be fall on you.
- Turn off your gas and water mains.
If Tremor begin
- Keep on away from bookcase of furniture that can fall on you.
- Go down take cover under a table or desk and hold it .
- Stay inside until the quivering stops and you’re sure it’s safe to exit.
- If you are in bed, hold it and stay there, protecting your head with a pillow.
- If you are in a car, slow down and drive to a open place. Stay in the car until the tremor stops.
- Stay away from windows. In a high-rise building, expect the fire alarms and sprinklers to go off during a quake.
- If you are outdoors, find a clear spot away from buildings, trees, and power lines. Lay down on the ground.
Thanks for visiting careinfo.in and reading this article Safety Tips During earthquake