How to fight Side effects of Antibiotics
Antibiotics are a collection of medicines that are used to treat infections caused by germs (bacteria & certain parasites).There are time once it becomes inescapable to take antibiotics. Whereas these may cure you of your diseases, they leave you with nasty side effects such as gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation and belching. Because the very name antibiotics suggests, it kills bacteria that are so very valuable for your health.
Full 1 to 2 kg of friendly bacteria and yeast are present in your intestines. The friendly bacteria not only aid in digestion but also lend a helping hand in manufacturing vitamins B.
Here are some simple steps which can ease the situation considerably:
- The 1st line of defence is cut out factors that forced you to get antibiotics in the first place.
- Quit smoking and drinking. Dump all soda. Put away those sugary, chocolates and starchy foods. As well out are dairy products, fatty and spicy foods, coffee and tea. Increase water intake.
- Don’t drink orange juice. Vitamin C is healthier obtained from oranges. Taking it through juices can only supply you excess sugar, which is able to rather worsen your condition.
- Start taking probiotics within the form of yoghurt on a daily basis, whenever you have a course of antibiotics. Probiotics should be continued long after the course has completed. Even otherwise, it is a good idea to create probiotics a daily part of your diet.
- Fermented foods such as pickled turnips, carrots & pickles include natural probiotics. That simple kanji that your grandmother used to make will be perfect during your post antibiotic days.
- Eat light-weight, easily digestible food because your digestion will be bad shape for some months after taking those tiny pills.
- Boil 5 mint leaves, an inch of ginger and about half a teaspoon of Ajwain (carom seeds) in a glass of water until the water is reduced to half. Drink half a glass thrice a day.
- Light exercise is evenly important. What matters is regularity.
- Another amazing remedy in your kitchen is garlic. Allicin present in it gets rid of the antibiotics in the body.
- Vitamin A, C, E, zinc and selenium are a great help. Aloe Vera juice keeps intestinal lining.
- Make sure that you don’t get constipated. Psyllium husk and flax seed won’t only aid in bowel movement however will also relieve diarrhea by absorbing excess water.
- Antibacterial oregano oil taken thrice a daily provides considerable help.
Thanks for visiting careinfo.in and reading this article How to fight Side effects of Antibiotics