5 Types of pain you cannot take care of at home
Beware, not all pains should be treated at home. About the 5 types of pain you can not take care of at home.
- Pain accompanied with fever, weakness, red – hot – inflamed joints which get worse with exercise is indicative of rheumatoid arthritis which is a chronic, systemic provocative chaos that may result in deformed and painful joints and lead to loss of function.
- Pain in the left arm accompanied with sensation of tightness and discomfort in chest and upper back could be Angina Pectoris, a sign of decrease blood flow to the heart as in coronary artery disease.
- Pain and cramping in muscles of the extremity at rest along with pallor/discoloration and temperature reduction of skin overlying the painful area and lack of pulses is suggestive of arterial insufficiency or blockage in blood supply to an organ.
- Acute or chronic back pain with lack of feeling, itchy or weakness in the limb or loss of bladder/bowel control points towards nerve compression which may need emergency intervention.
- Deep, harsh, boring pain anywhere in the body which worsens at night and is convoy with anemia, mysterious fractures, trivial falls, common infections and exhaustion could be due to a type of bone cancer.
Thanks for visiting careinfo.in and reading this article 5 types of pain you cannot take care of at home.