Symptoms of Migraine Headache
There are different types of headaches. Though not all headaches are equivalent, all of them share a minimum of one thing in common they cause pain. However several headaches moreover cause extra surplus symptoms, together with nausea and vomiting. This article address the migraine symptoms associated with the different types of headaches.
What causes migraines headaches?
The particular reason of migraines is not identified; however there could also be fluctuation in sure neurotransmitters, chemicals which send communicate among brain cells. These changes might incline some people to develop migraine headaches.
Also Serotonin levels got down during migraine attacks. This may causes your trigeminal system to release substances called neuropeptides, which travel to your brain’s outer covering.
Symptoms of Migraines Headaches
The symptoms of migraine headaches will happen in diverse combinations and take account of following
- Moderate to severe pain that that may have an effect on the full head, or will shift from one face of the head to other side.
- Sensitivity to brightness, noise or odors.
- Blurred vision.
- Nausea or vomiting, upset stomach, abdominal pain.
- Loss of craving.
- Sensations of being terribly heat or cold.
- Fever (Rare)
- Bright flashing dots or lights, blind spots, wavy or rough lines (aura)
Thanks for visiting careinfo.in and reading this article Symptoms of Migraine Headache