Summer skin care tips for Oily Skin
Summer skin care tips for Oily Skin: Summer is almost here and the people get ready to induce out and enjoy the sun in parks and beaches. But for many of us blessed with oily skin, although oily skin desires a lot of extra care and attention in the summer season. Here we are going to share with you some tips to follow in summer.
Some Basic tips to keep in Mind for Oily Skin:
- Try to make use of lukewarm water for cleansing oily skin, because it dissolves oil extra effectively than cold water.
- Cleansing your face twice a day is enough for keeping it clean. Don’t exaggerate the cleaning as it can over dry skin and trigger oil production from the sebaceous glands.
- Don’t scrub too much. Exfoliating the skin 2-3 times at every week is over enough for removing dead cells and black heads.
- As the summer season starts, go little on makeup. Substitute the heavy foundation for tinted moisturizing creams containing silicone that doesn’t dissolves in to the pores and clogs them. It also creates a barrier among skin and warmth.
- Use a gentle face mask for multani mitti or sandal wood once every week to take in excess oil, take away impurities and cool the skin.
- Manage the temptation of touching your face together with your hands, because it transfers further oil, dirt and germs to your face crating it prone to outbreaks.
- Watch what you eat. Those alluring cocktails and cooked oily food might appear tempting. However they add extra oil to the skin crating it susceptible to acne & pimples. Try to avoid food made in vitamin A.
- Supply as much as necessary water to your body and skin by drinking 8-10 glasses of water each day.