PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE IN SUMMER:
Summer is around the corner. As the temperatures are roaring, all of us need to take precautions to prevent general conditions. These conditions may feel normal and nothing out of course, but it may worsen if not taken care of. Below are listed few preventive measures for the most commonly occurring ailments:
Everyone is well versed with this phenomenon. The temperature of the body rises due to excessive exposure to heat. But we usually ignore the signs and symptoms. This summer, make sure to follow simple rules when you step outdoor.
– Wear clothes which allow good ventilation make sure the fabric of the clothes is light.
– There are certain medications and other conditions like sleep deprivation, sun stroke history, etc. which may predispose sun stroke. It is wise to take all the factors into consideration.
– Always wear sunscreen and drink plenty of fluid. Always carry a drink together.
Sunburns are caused when the skin is exposed to ultraviolet radiations. This increases the risk of skin cancers, which makes it very important to practice precaution.
– Sunscreens help protect skin. Re apply sunscreen every 3-4 hours when working outdoors. Make sure you apply sunscreen to all the exposed skin.
– It is advised to cover the face with light clothing. Wearing hats and sunglasses provide full protection to the face and the eyes.
Dehydration applies to a condition when the body is deprived of fluids. Excessive loss of water from the body along with metabolic disruption is not met with enough intake of fluid. The causes of dehydration can be many, but the condition is aggravated during summers, due to high temperatures. Preventive measures include:
-Intake of enough water whenever outdoors or exercising. It ensures that the body is provided with as much fluids as it losses during activities.
-It is very important to carry bottle with water or any other energy drink to replenish the lost fluids.
Avoid outdoors at the pitch hour of the day. If the work can be wait till later, no better option than that!
General term for epitaxis is nose bleeding. Many people suffer from nose bleeds during summers. This is a result of extreme heat. Most of the patients have history of epistaxis during summers. The precautions should be:
-To avoid putting any kind of pressure on the nose.
-It is advisable to cover face when outdoors; it prevents direct contact with high temperatures outdoors.
Above all, consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables during summers will help the body maintain healthy tissue and fight back any bodily disruptions effectively.
These simple, yet very crucial preventing measures will make the summers more enjoyable for everyone.
Thanks for visiting careinfo.in and reading this article Precautions To Take In Summer.